WCH MRI Scanner Unit
To provide the air conditioning to the new MRI suite at the Women’s and Children’s Hospital. The MRI rooms were existing but the current air conditioning was inadequate to supply the exact cooling requirements of the new state of the art MRI room.
to achieve the desired outcome we undertook the following steps:
- Removal and demolition of all existing plant and equipment,
- Preparation and drawing of all documents for the installation of new equipment, pipe work and ductwork,
- Installation of ducted chilled/heating water fan coil units to service the new X ray and MRI equipment rooms,
- Installation of package air cooled chillers including chilled water reticulation system to service MRI equipment,
- Upgrading existing BMS to incorporate the above mentioned plant and equipment, and
- Commissioning of all air conditioning plant
The installed equipment provides the consistent temperature requirements for this specialised machine.
See press release for further details >